GENERAL DISCLAIMER Blissful Elopements & Weddings provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, on this blog, in the webinars or through the email subscription are provided "as-is, where-is" and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Blissful Elopements.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please Contact Us.
Security In Services of our site where sensitive information may be transferred, all transmissions between client and server are encrypted using the industry standard SSL protocol. We also restrict the level of access our employees have to user information based on their responsibilities and hold them to high levels of confidentiality.
Collection of Personal Information When you engage in certain activities on this site, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, you may be required to provide personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
When you submit personal information, you understand and agree that Blissful Elopements & Weddings may transfer, store, and process your information in any of the countries in which Blissful Elopements & Weddings maintain offices, including without limitation, the United States.
Blissful Elopements & Weddings collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. We also use information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about product upgrades, special offers, and other company products and services. We will never sell or share your information with other companies without your written permission.
Information Collection and Use We collect and use personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email address) in order to:
respond to queries or requests submitted by you
process orders or applications submitted by you
administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
anticipate and resolve problems with any products or services supplied to you
better tailor and improve the features of products and services
create products or services that may meet your needs
User Content Any content (comments and reviews) you voluntarily post on the Blissful Elopements Website becomes public. By submitting any comments and reviews, this information may be collected and used by others. User Content may be also used as described in our Terms of Service. We are not responsible for any personally identifiable information that you choose to include in such User Content. You understand and acknowledge that, even after removal, copies of User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored your User Content.
Email Address As part of your wedding planning process, Blissful Elopements will send you e-mails on how to use utilize our services, communication, when you make purchases, reminding you of important dates and tasks to be done. Also, if you provide your email address to opt-in for offers, newsletters or services, you are voluntarily providing this information for the services or information stated. We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information. We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Your Personal Data We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to respond to any questions you may have and to provide the products and services you have requested. Your personal information will never be shared with third parties for marketing purposes and will not be used for marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Contacting Us When you contact Blissful Elopements using the contact forms on this website, you will be voluntarily providing your personal information. The information you enter in the contact form is encrypted, as you can see from the padlock icon in the address bar of your browser, and is sent to us by email. While we have implemented encryption to ensure secure transmission of your personal information, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection may not be guaranteed. For this reason, you are always welcome to contact us via alternative means, such as by telephone.
Google Analytics We use Google Analytics to provide information about how this website is used, such as what countries visitors are browsing from, and what pages are the most popular. The data gathered is anonymous and can not be used to identify individual users.
Legal Disclaimer Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy we may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on our Web site.
YOUR ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING. ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE BY HYPER-LINKING IS THE EQUIVALENT OF YOUR SIGNATURE AND INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND THAT YOU INTEND TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
This is an agreement between you ("You") and Blissful Elopements & Weddings ("BEW"). "We" and "Us" means both "You" and the "BEW". The effective date of this Agreement is when You accept this Agreement in accordance with the procedure stated above. You hereby consent to the exchange of information and documents between BEW electronically over the Internet or by e-mail, if to You to or if to BEW and that this electronic Agreement shall be the equivalent of a written paper agreement between BEW.
1. OWNERSHIP AND COPYRIGHT You acknowledge that any and all information, content, reports, data, databases, graphics, interfaces, web pages, text, files, software, product names, service names, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on this web site (collectively known as the Content) including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the sole property of their respective owners as indicated, BEW or its licensors.
2. PERMITTED USE BEW herby grants You a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access & read the Website Content for personal use. Access is not permission to copy or use any content found herein.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE You agree that You will not: (i) distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproduction of the Content by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system; or (ii) create derivative works of, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, copy, bundle, sell, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, adapt, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise. You shall not permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of BEW or its licensors or allow any third-party to access the Content. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
4. LICENSE TO USE YOUR INFORMATION With the exception of personal information, You hereby grant to BEW the perpetual, unlimited, royalty-free, worldwide, nonexclusive, irrevocable, transferable license to run, display, copy, reproduce, publish, bundle, distribute, market, create derivative works of, adapt, translate, transmit, arrange, modify, sub-license, export, merge, transfer, loan, rent, lease, assign, share, outsource, host, make available to any person or otherwise use, any information or other content You provide on or through this web site or which is sent to BEW by e-mail or other correspondence, including without limitation, any ideas, concepts, inventions, know-how, techniques or any intellectual property contained therein, for any purpose whatsoever. BEW shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any such information unless specifically agreed by BEW in writing or required by law. You represent and warrant that you have the right to grant the license set out above.
5. PERSONAL INFORMATION BEW may from time to time, but is not obligated to, monitor your use of the web site and collect, store, use and disclose to its attorneys, SEO monitoring servers, BEW website copyright & protection servers, etc. personal information about You for the purpose of BEW security and You hereby consent to such collection, storage, use and disclosure and waive any right of privacy You may have. YOU MAY ACCESS, CORRECT AND DELETE YOUR OWN PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED BY COMPANY [AND THIRD PARTIES] BY CONTACTING US DIRECTLY.
6. LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMERS THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT PERSONAL INFORMATION AND TRANSACTIONS ON THIS WEB SITE OR ON THE INTERNET WILL BE MAINTAINED CONFIDENTIAL AND SECURE. THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND BEW ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY PERTAINING TO THE CONTENT, YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE RECEIPT, STORAGE, TRANSMISSION OR OTHER USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. This web site may contain links to other sites. BEW does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such sites, and when You access such sites, You are doing so at Your own risk. In providing links to the other sites, BEW is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that BEW is affiliated or associated with same. BEW DOES NOT RECOMMEND OR ENDORSE ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY HYPER-LINKS TO OR CONTENT FOUND, ON OTHER WEB SITES, UNLESS SUCH AN ENDORSEMENT IS SPECIFICALLY STATED (SUCH AS IN A REVIEW OR A DIRECT RECOMMENDATION). The mention of another party or its product or service on this web site should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service. Even if a product or service is reviewed or recommended, BEW shall not be held liable for an actions you take subsequent to reading any such review or recommendation. BEW will not be responsible for any damages You or any third-party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorize BEW to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information. You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis for any conclusions. THE CONTENT MAY NOT BE ACCURATE, UP TO DATE, COMPLETE OR NOT TAMPERED WITH, AND IS NOT TO BE RELIED UPON. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THIS WEB SITE AND ALL CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND SOFTWARE ON THIS WEB SITE OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED AS IS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS, OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OPERATION, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, LEGALITY, SUITABILITY, PRIVACY, SECURITY, MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THOSE ARISING OUT OF A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN NO EVENT WILL BEW, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, AGGRAVATED, ECONOMIC OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO: DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS, EVEN IF BEW OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. IN NO EVENT WILL BEW, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES, BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES RESULTING FROM: VIRUSES, DATA CORRUPTION, FAILED MESSAGES, TRANSMISSION ERRORS OR PROBLEMS; TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE PROVIDERS; LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES; THE INTERNET BACKBONE; PERSONAL INJURY; THIRD-PARTY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; DAMAGES OR LOSSES CAUSED BY YOU, OR YOUR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS; LOSS OF USE OR LACK OF AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES INCLUDING COMPUTER RESOURCES, ROUTERS AND STORED DATA; THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT; ANY OTHER WEB SITE ACCESSED TO OR FROM THIS WEB SITE; OR EVENTS BEYOND THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF BEW, EVEN IF BEW OR ANY OF ITS LAWFUL AGENTS, OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR CLAIM. IN NO CASE WILL BEW, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES CUMULATIVE TOTAL LIABILITY ARISING UNDER ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE) BE FOR MORE THAN THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT TO ACCESS THIS WEB SITE, IN THE YEAR IN WHICH THE CLAIM AROSE. BEW ASSUMES NO OBLIGATION TO UPDATE THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE. THE CONTENT ON THIS SITE MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. BEW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY FIND UNDESIRABLE OR OBJECTIONABLE. BEW DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEB SITE. ACCESSING THE CONTENT FROM TERRITORIES WHERE IT MAY BE ILLEGAL IS PROHIBITED.
7. TERMINATION This Agreement is effective until terminated by BEW, with or without cause, in BEW’s sole and unrestricted discretion. BEW may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by BEW shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to BEW, including injunction and other equitable remedies. The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, interpretation, Your license to BEW, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
8. INDEMNITY You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless BEW, its agents, suppliers, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by BEW directly or indirectly in respect of: (i) any information or other content You provide on or through this web site or which is sent to BEW by e-mail or other correspondence; or (ii) Your use or misuse of the Content or this web site, including without limitation infringement claims
9. GOVERNING LAW BEW, this web site and the Content (excluding linked web sites or content) are physically located within the USA. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of USA.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION In the event of a dispute, all parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the USA courts.
11. INTERPRETATION The division of this Agreement into sections and the insertion of headings are for convenience of reference only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of this Agreement. In this Agreement, words importing the singular number include the plural and vice versa, words importing gender include all genders; and words importing persons include individuals, sole proprietors, partnerships, corporations, trusts and unincorporated associations. All references to money amounts in this Agreement, unless otherwise specified, are in US dollars ($USD).
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT These terms and conditions and any and all legal notices on this web site constitute the entire agreement between You and BEW with respect to the use of this web site and the Content. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on BEW unless executed by BEW in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
13. SEVERABILITY Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
14. INUREMENT This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of Us and our respective successors and permitted assigns. You acknowledge having read this Agreement before accepting it, having the authority to accept this Agreement and having received a copy of this Agreement.